- Common areas: reception area, two conference rooms, a pantry, socializing zones.
- A zone of open-space equipped with basic furniture (desks and chairs) and wireless internet.
- Spaces of individual offices equipped with basic furniture (desks and chairs) and with access to the internet and a direct telephone line.
- Modules individual laboratories equipped with basic furniture to support the business of Biotechnology and Life Sciences (work benches prepared to receive and distribute gases like carbon dioxide and nitrogen, etc.), internet and telephone.
- Shared zone equipped with some Laboratory equipment and comprising a washing zone, rooms and a cell culture preparation area.
- Space for the installation of specialized equipment companies (eg, clean rooms / white).
SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- General Services (shared conferences room, mailbox, cleaning of the space and security);
- Legal Advice: advice and answer questions of character law, namely, contracts, legislation, establishment of companies, among others;
- Promotion of contact with investors and with the entities of the Park;
- Support the preparation of applications to the Investment Incentive Systems.
- Contact with programs to support entrepreneurship and investment;
- Contact with Risk Capital and Business Angels;
- Implementation of initiatives to boost the community of the Incubator.