The fulfilling of the “Application Form” is the first step for the project be submitted to the Incubator of the Taguspark.
- Documents to be attached to the application
» Project description
We suggest that in the description of the Project, the following aspects be contemplated:
- Generic objectives of the project;
- Identification of the products and/or services to develop in the scope of the project;
- Summary description of the technical component of the project and respective associated technologies;
- Characterization of the state of the current art of the technological sector in question and the proposed factors differentiators of the solution or services;
- Identification of the competitors;
- Identification and characterization of the target markets/customers, national and international;
- If applicable, identification of the financing sources (equity capitals or investors);
- If applicable, identification of the studies (academics and/or professional) and other preparatory analytical works which had given origin to the project;
- If applicable, identification of supports of programs and national initiatives of innovation and entrepreneurship (among other things, MIT, AUDAX, Actby COTEC, BES Innovation).
The document should not exceed 25 pages and should have to present the following characteristics:
- Type of letter: Times New Roman;
- Letter size: 12;
- Spacing between the lines: Simple.
» Additional information
The following elements will have to be included:
- Curriculum vitae of the promoter (s);
- A presentation of the project in PowerPoint, dimensioned to 15min.
If applicable, should also be attached the following documents:
- Certificate of the company;
- Proof of registration of patents or marks and/or licensing petition or others to pursuit the activity to be develop;
- Activities Plan;
- Business Plan.
Find out more: