- Multifunctional building with a total area of 9,000 m².
- It boasts a large central hall and around 5,000 m² of spaces designed to house micro and small enterprises (from 25 m² to 166 m², which can be combined to form larger work areas).
- The office spaces have double-glazed windows, raised flooring with structured wiring installed, false ceilings with built-in lighting, a 4-pipe air conditioning system and fire detection.
- The Central Hub has a shopping area, an open-air amphitheatre and surrounding green spaces that enhance the office areas.
- Exhibitions by various contemporary artists are on display in the main foyer.
- It is here that every Tuesday takes place the Traditional Market and every Thursday the Lunchtime Concerts.
The Central Core of taguspark receives another sculpture, entitled “Giraffe Lavoisier”, which is an integral part of the permanent collection of the City of Knowledge
Solidarity tours for the elderly and people with reduced mobility in Taguspark – City of Knowledge.
There is a new painting exhibition in Taguspark where the most important is in contrast. Opening on September 8, at 18h, in the Central Core.